Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Stemware Sensus Collection Tasting Glass, 12-Ounce, Set of 6



Excellent for wine tasting

I bought these glasses for blind tasting wines side by side. They hold 299 ml (10.1 oz vs the 12 oz advertised on the Amazon site), which is, I think, just right for an “all wines” tasting glass – large enough to allow a nose, but small enough to carry in a box and place 8 or so glasses in front of you.


The glasses are high quality, light, well shaped to assess the wine color, nose and taste. I compared these to other glasses by tasting the same wine in several differently shaped, sized, and priced glasses, and assessing how each glass brought out the color, viscosity, nose and taste of the wine. Although some glasses tied in some areas, the Sensus scored high in every category, including price.


I was worried when I received a beat up box from Amazon, but even though the outer box was poorly sized and padded, the glasses were intact in the Schott Zwiesel box.


I’ve used these at blind tastings and find they allow me to focus more on the wines and…


Click to Editorial Reviews


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10+ Hbo Max Adalah

34+ Ariana Grande No Makeup Now

24+ Demonio De Tasmania Cartoon